Monday, June 24, 2024

Solitaire BASIC+ vs. SADV+ 2023 Season

 

Here are the statistics, through 6 games each, from my BASIC+ vs. SADV+ project.

First, let me know if the image is too small to read well (zooming your browser to 125% may help). Uploading an image file is the quickest and easiest way to get the per game stats up, but if it's too hard to read, I may put them in a PDF file and supply a link, instead of posting in a page.

Second, I was planning on updating after every 5 games each, but I will most likely update after every one or two games, just because it is easier for me to do so. Now that I think about it, I will probably create a dedicated page to the project, with a link to it in the bar below the logo.

Finally, and I don't know why I didn't think about this sooner (probably because it would have made this a four-month project instead of a two-month project), but I should probably also have been playing straight-up BASIC and SADV games as well, to see how my rules stack up against the rules as written. Well, I'm 12 games behind now, so that will have to be a future project.

No comments:

Post a Comment