Tuesday, September 5, 2023

New Tournament Section

I've added a new Tournaments section to the blog, where I will post the results from my various solitaire play tournaments.

I mainly play with modified Super-Advanced rules in my games, which is the Super-Advanced game rules, modified by incorporating the rules from my Solitaire Game Play Options document. But, for the sake of variety (and comparison), I will also be playing tournaments using the other rule sets as well, unmodified Super-Advanced, Advanced, and even Basic. The formats of the tournaments will also vary.

Each tournament page will have the bracket at the top, which will be updated as games are completed, followed by a description of the tournament format and rules used during play. I will also provide a link to game notes and statistics for each game, and possibly even a link to the scoresheet used for each game.

My hope is that these tournament results will not only be entertaining, but informative as well, giving an insight as to how various rule sets affect the statistics generated by the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment